GET AN EASY, READY-TO-USE COVID-19 WORKPLACE READINESS COMPLIANCE TOOLKIT.
Are you compliant to re-open and operate your business
under COVID-19 regulations?
We put together an easy-to-use document toolkit and training bundle to help you with the process in a quick and cost-effective way.Download Gazetted Regulations
The Toolkit comes complete with handy guides and checklists, easy-to-use do-it-yourself templates to complete and use, and practical workplace tools like posters and questionnaires. It’s as simple as complete, print, use and re-open. The Toolkit also includes an online training landing page where staff and managers get access to 4 COVID-19 workplace training short courses. Reduce the risk of non-compliance - place your staffs’ safety at the forefront.
WHAT’S IN THE TOOLKIT?
Guides and Ready-to-use Templates
- Re-opening Regulations Summary
- Re-opening Checklist
- Basic Workplace Safety Plan template (Word Format)
- Risk Assessment Plan and Protocol Template (Health and Safety Policy)
- Workplace Readiness Registers: PPE Issuance, Temperature Control, etc.
- Staff and Visitor Screening Questionnaire
- Permit Template (Word Format)
- Printable Poster Set (Health Guide, Mask Safety, Client/Visitor Notice)
- 4 Workplace Registers: PPE Issuing, Entrance, Temperature Reading and Training Registers
- COVID-19 Incident Reports
COVID-19 Online Training
- Standard or Branded Landing Page with access to online course
- Staff log-in access
- 4 COVID-19 Re-opening Online Short Courses (20-30 min.)
- COVID-19 Mask Safety
- COVID-19 Safety Plan
- COVID-19 Introduction and Preparation Guide
- Employee engagement (Recorded Webinar)
WHAT’S THE COST?
(Document Toolkit + Training material)
To quote as needed
ABOUT CROWE DNA
As a business, our aim and purpose is to deliver a professional and strategic HR advisory offering that supports all Crowe clients and their leadership teams across the African continent. Our focus is to work with and enable SME, Commercial, Corporate, NPO’s and Public Sector businesses who are growing, expanding, diversifying, merging or right-sizing their companies as they respond to the strategic and competitor challenges within the markets they serve. Crowe DNA (Pty) Ltd is a member of Crowe International.
Our services include:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Outsourced HR Management
- Labour Law Industrial Relations Advisory
- Change Management Advisory
- Organisational Development
- Psychometric Assessment Centre
- Learning & Development
- Recruitment & Selection
- Career Guidance